We are looking for talent to join the team for an internship, supporting our work on the decarbonisation of Aggregates production. You can be a recent graduate or student in the last phase of your university program - most important is that you are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn and
develop. In this internship, you will be looking at the current aggregates activities, with a focus on Heavy Mobile Equipment setup, energy consumption and CO2 footprint. The objective is to create the baseline for a smart analysis and understanding of Holcim’s carbon footprint at different levels and assess the potential levers to reduce the carbon emissions.
Do you have a passion for sustainability, a strong analytical mind with a “can do” attitude?
Then this internship can be the perfect opportunity for you - either to join us to complete the last phase of your university program (eg. as your Master thesis project) or after finishing your degree in Mining Engineering, Mineral Resources, Sustainable Geoscience or similar university program. Besides your strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and resourceful approach, we would also
look for you to bring:
● Basic knowledge of processes in the extractive industry
● Exposure to carbon reduction projects
● Organizational skills and project management
● General understanding of technical aspects of sustainable development (preferably in the
● Excellent data analysis skills, with ability to drive actionable conclusions from large data sets
● Good presentation skills, written & spoken communication - capability to communicate clearly
● Creativity and strength of proposal
● Adaptability, agility and ability to work independently
● Fluent in English (spoken and written)
● Any additional language skills would be an advantage (i.e. German, French, Spanish)
While you help us deliver world-class building solutions, we promise to help you learn and grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development. Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion to join us?
Apply now at www.holcim.com/careers. Please submit your CV, a motivation letter and any relevantdocuments via the career portal.